Saturday 9 June 2012

More on knitted ipad covers

The patterns in yesterday’s blog post on Knitting an iPad cover are all found on Ravelry , a social site for knitters and crocheters 

The top one is from Mariana Knits from Mariana Martins and is great pattern for using up left over bits of sock wool. Once I finish a few more socks I should have lots of sock wool bits. At this point in time I just have heaps of unused sock wool in my stash ;)

The middle one I found on DrKate’s Ravelry page. The pattern she has adapted herself (clever lady). She used the pattern and chart for the Celtic Braid from the Oddball Sampler Afghan 

The all over cable pattern is from Emily Nimz (haramis) and is on the haramis knits website.

I have all of these as favourites on my Jaygeecrafty profile on Ravelry.

If you just type in "ipad" in the Ravelry pattern search you can find many more covers, including some crochet covers.

No comments: